Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day 10 - Sister Act 2

Before I start I want to say "Hi" to the 6th graders at Lamar Middle School in Flower Mound, Tx. Thanks for checking in on Ryan! We'd love to hear from you so feel free to leave us a comment.

Okay, so the baby is eating again today. She's still on the nasal cannula because her apnea kept setting off the breathing alarm this morning (they had taken it off). I brought the girls down again so they could see her and of course they love it. Brooke keeps telling me that she wants to take the baby home. I don't have an update on Ryan's weight cause I forgot to ask.

Here is a quick video of Madi and Brooke singing to her and at the end we go inside the Omni Bed.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, man, that video is so sweet. It made me tear up to watch it! Thanks again for keeping us updated. We pray for you guys every night and I'm getting a little package together to send you guys for some Halloween cheer. Love you!

Texas Johnsons said...

She's so cute!! I want to hold her!

The kids at school think she's adorable.

Nana's lucky she's going to get to see her. And say hi to Madi, Brooke, and Sam!

Love, Lindsey

Tara said...

You know, I thought that my older 3 kids were all over Grace when she was born; but you are not going to be able to keep your girls away from her as soon as she gets home! They look like they love her so much already. There is going to be a lot of fighting over who gets to hold her first.

David Futral said...

Congrats. You are in our prayers. Can't wait to see y'all again with all your girls. Good luck B.

Anonymous said...

If you are having an emotional day this is not the site to be on. Just watching the girls with Ryan and seeing the love and excitment in their eyes just has me in tears. Ryan is so lucky to have so many people love and care about her.

JulieK said...

Love it! When do I get my special access pass to see her? You know clergy can go in so maybe I need to surf the web and become a Pastor through some online site. You say the word and I'm on it.

reba said...

Brian, you are doing such a great job getting this all on film!
We seriously feel like we're there visiting the baby:)
Love the haircut comment and of course the "drool" one as well.
The girls are so precious with her and amazingly quiet and calm. Ryan is so lucky.

Booger said...

In case anyone other than Pastor Julie is interested: http://openordination.org/ordination.php?crn=198

LOL!